SITE: Vacheron Constantin>> Vacheron Constantin - Masthead
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
|->Vacheron Constantin on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> This small movement is a true feast for the eyes... I could see the Historiques 1955 today so I shot its beautiful movement: Fx ... Read more..
(13) Latest Reply: Wed, Mar 11, 2015
- >> Vacheron Constantin has been making watches since 1755, and with over a quarter millennium of continuous production to its credit the brand constantly has to be mindful of its past while it pushes forward with new wristwatch designs. One avenue that the brand follows is by making timepieces that hon... Read more..
(18) Latest Reply: Wed, May 07, 2014
- >> Yesterday I visited the Vacheron boutique of Paris. There was a reason behind this visit: actually, to celebrate the "journes europennes des mtiers d'art", Vacheron proposed to Grard Paquelet, the gem setter, to put his workbench inside the boutique for a demonstration of his craftsmanship and s... Read more..
(6) Latest Reply: Mon, Apr 07, 2014
- >> From the press release: Métiers d’Art Mécaniques Ajourées When engraving morphs into sculpture Through its new creations, Vacheron Constantin weaves subtle ties between two worlds that evolved in similar ways in the late 19th century: architecture and watchmaking. Based on one of the stellar in-hous... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Sun, May 11, 2014
- >> After visiting with Vacheron Constantin in April to see the 2013 novelties from SIHH in New York, I stated that my favorite watch from Vacheron Constantin this year was the Patrimony Traditionnelle in platinum with gray dial (It still is). I had taken photographs of the watch but they did not come o... Read more..
(16) Latest Reply: Fri, Feb 13, 2015
- >> Thanks to Mr. Gouget, CEO of Vacheron Constantin (Japan) and The Hour Glass Ginza, I was fortunately invited to one of the "Hour Club" dinner events, which was indeed the first time in Japan. The Venue.... Nice table setting as well as room setting.... (the room was dark, so I asked a few official p... Read more..
(19) Latest Reply: Sat, Nov 23, 2013
- >> Although a committed V&C collector, this Charles Frodsham timepiece from 1869 proved too much to resist. To begin with, it is a minute repeater! Have a look, a sound clip is included at the end... Charles Frodsham was a celebrated English watch maker from the golden age of chronometry, along wit... Read more..
(13) Latest Reply: Sat, Nov 16, 2013
- >> I think we can all agree that 2005 was one of the most important years in Vacheron Constantin??s 258 years as a going concern. That year the brand flexed its muscles as a manufacture with a series of limited edition watches with in-house movements that still impress almost a decade later (Tour de l... Read more..
(17) Latest Reply: Fri, Nov 15, 2013