SITE: Vacheron Constantin>> Vacheron Constantin - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Vacheron Constantin on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> From the press release: Métiers d’Art Mécaniques Ajourées When engraving morphs into sculpture Through its new creations, Vacheron Constantin weaves subtle ties between two worlds that evolved in similar ways in the late 19th century: architecture and watchmaking. Based on one of the stellar in-hous... Read more..
(4) Latest Reply: Wed, Jan 22, 2014
- >> After visiting with Vacheron Constantin in April to see the 2013 novelties from SIHH in New York, I stated that my favorite watch from Vacheron Constantin this year was the Patrimony Traditionnelle in platinum with gray dial (It still is). I had taken photographs of the watch but they did not come o... Read more..
(14) Latest Reply: Wed, Dec 04, 2013
- >> Thanks to Mr. Gouget, CEO of Vacheron Constantin (Japan) and The Hour Glass Ginza, I was fortunately invited to one of the "Hour Club" dinner events, which was indeed the first time in Japan. The Venue.... Nice table setting as well as room setting.... (the room was dark, so I asked a few official p... Read more..
(19) Latest Reply: Sat, Nov 23, 2013
- >> Although a committed V&C collector, this Charles Frodsham timepiece from 1869 proved too much to resist. To begin with, it is a minute repeater! Have a look, a sound clip is included at the end... Charles Frodsham was a celebrated English watch maker from the golden age of chronometry, along wit... Read more..
(13) Latest Reply: Sat, Nov 16, 2013
- >> I think we can all agree that 2005 was one of the most important years in Vacheron Constantin??s 258 years as a going concern. That year the brand flexed its muscles as a manufacture with a series of limited edition watches with in-house movements that still impress almost a decade later (Tour de l... Read more..
(17) Latest Reply: Fri, Nov 15, 2013
- >> A photo: Do you notice anything different about the case back of this Patrimony Contemporaine, reference 81180, below when compared with the one above (from 2006), other than the gold/platinum hallmarks? Look a little closer: The Hallmark of Geneva is now engraved on the case Vacheron Constantin is ... Read more..
(8) Latest Reply: Sat, Aug 03, 2013
- >> Just happened to witness and handle these magnificent pieces from VC. Just 'wow"..... METIERS D'ART: LA S Y MBOLIQUE DES LAQUES This is the set of three Urushi-Lacquer or Japan or Maki-e dial and back. Those three has meaning - not trilogy or Trinity but three typical Japanese things to enjoy with e... Read more..
(12) Latest Reply: Mon, May 20, 2013
- >> The opening of the Vacheron boutique in Paris has a lot of very positive impacts: a new prestigious brand which finds its house rue de la Paix, a very nice and refined point of sale, a great inauguration party and... a wide range of watches dedicated to the boutique! So we are very lucky here in Par... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Tue, Apr 23, 2013